Thursday, October 8, 2009

OH Snap! Its time for the Carby Ninja to pass the torch.

Its has been a fun three and a half years adventuring in the game, but the time has come to move on. With a deployment to Iraq takeing up lots of my time, i wasnt playing very much, but after a nasty falling out with long time friend Ennayram, i just plain decided to quit. So i listed my account on EGS (it sold the same day for $450 btw!) and used the new found money to buy WOW and start a new adventure. The Transistion was actually fun. A bunch of friends also left FF and started playing WOW with me, makeing the process very enjoyable.

Well, Enna if you ever read this, sorry things turned out the way they did. i never ment to come off as dissloyal or make you think that i "hung you out to dry" but after seeing your post and your refusal to try and understand what i was dealing with... My final words to you remain the same, even though i am truely sorry and wish things turned out diffrent, I still want you to go fuck yourself then die in a fire.

For the rest of my friends, I will miss you guys. i wish you all the best and maybe one day i see you again to say hello. until then, peace out

r/
Byany
Mark

No comments: