Saturday, July 12, 2008

Feel like i was just kicked in the face

I let myself calm down for a few days before makeing this post to prevent me from saying something i didnt mean..

Anyway, so i find out several members from the Linkshell are leaving to a new server. Fine, .. I can deal with that and easly get over it. What i can't get over is, my sister is one of them.

I'm not sure of to deal with this, i mean, do i just force myself to get over it and say " yep thats family" or, do i throw a "shit fit" and act like a selfish 2 year old? Well, i went with #2. I can't except that fact that she would choose her in-game boyfriend over her brother. I serouisly feel like some one just knocked my lolipop to the ground..

We started playing this game in 2006 on the same day, been in all the same LSs together and leraned about life in Vana'diel together, and now she just decided to up and leave with this dude and here is the bad part, i had to find out from someone else, she could'nt even tell me!!!!!!

I had to put her on my black list and ignore her on XBOX Live because i was so pissed that i was afraid that i might say something to her i would regret. Well, im starting to spool my self up again so im just going to stop here.... this really sux..

No comments: