Monday, June 23, 2008

First Post!!





Here is the start of me new blog. its time that i had a real one instead of that "wall-0-text" i had as my last one.

I guess i'll start out by discribing myself a bit. Im a regular 26 year old dude living in southern California. the majority of my time is spent with my beautiful girlfriend, or playing FFXI(mostly FFXI^^). I have been playing this game since Sept 06. in that time i have achived a great deal of ingame goals and made lot of friends that a will never forget, here is a pic of some of them.







lol, i know, "where are the names" right? i took them out for now^^. Well now that i know how to make a proper blog, i look foward to many many updates and maybe even a cool story.

2 comments:

Ennayram said...

wheee, humble beginnings

bubbo said...

yay! keep the updates coming :D